Dataprint follows correct hygiene and contact tracing practices to fight against COVID-19.
We can operate because we comply with the New Zealand Government’s health measures for Alert Level 4.
At all times, we make sure:
- all our staff are spaced apart
- visitors are at least 2 metres apart.
Correct hygiene practices
- We wash and dry our hands thoroughly and regularly
- We regularly disinfect and clean surfaces and objects.
- We record the movements of all our staff and visitors
- We will ask you to sign our contact tracing register.
This ensures that we can get in touch with everyone who may have been in contact with someone who later shows symptoms of COVID-19.
Contactless delivery and collection
- We use contactless delivery to make sure there is no physical contact
- If customers collect items from us, we always maintain physical distancing.
Under Level 4, we are now supporting all businesses, so that they can create and send communications to their customers.
Thank you for your understanding and patience throughout the Covid 19 alert levels, it’s certainly been appreciated by the Dataprint team.
We will update this page with any developing news. Meanwhile we hope that you, your work colleagues and your families are all safe in these unprecedented times.